Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/365 Flower Joy

Here we go!  365 daily posts, hopefully each one with a photo.  I'm not satisfied with my blog, but today is no day to make big changes...I'm just going to START and it'll have to be a work in progress.  Yesterday, I mentioned Shannon Joy's blog and I hope you were able to check it out.  Today I want to share an article she wrote about this very thing.  Hope you can check it out, as well and perhaps consider joining me!


I love flowers...they bring me joy. I recently read in a magazine that something you should always have is a bouquet of fresh flowers. It brightens the room and brightens your mood. I don't know if I'll always have fresh flowers, but I'd sure like to. This particular bouquet was given to me by a friend, so while they grace my table, I will have a constant reminder of what a blessing it is to have friends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment