Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5/365 Belated Joy

Some good friends and I had the opportunity to do some Christmas shopping in Seattle a few weeks ago (hence the "belated" title!).  We had so much fun!  We walked through the city, enjoying the lights and all the people, as we did some shopping.  We stopped at Pacific Place and had some yummy Thai food, then stuck around to watch the indoor snow fall, complete with carolers.  We found our way to Macy's and decided to have this picture taken with Santa.
It was really quite comical creepy that Santa wouldn't release his grip on me our my friend Rath until we finally told him what we wanted for Christmas. But we had a good laugh, nonetheless.  In fact, we laughed all night...it really was a great way to start our Christmas break and I'm glad I came across this picture as I sorted through what I'd taken over the holidays...what a great reminder of a lovely day with some lovely ladies.  Thanks to you, my friends, for the belated joy I had today, recounting our afternoon together!

1 comment:

  1. Love! Mom told me about this picture. She had so much fun that night!

    ReplyDelete