Friday, January 14, 2011

14/365 Five on Friday

I've decided to steal borrow another blogger's idea to list 5 blessings each Friday...certainly things that bring me daily joy!  So here goes-
1.  My family is all (relatively!) happy and healthy...we know several people that are dealing with life-long health issues and scary stuff like cancer and I am so very thankful that that is not a daily concern for my immediate family
2.  I love my job...although there are days when I wonder what I am doing, I am blessed to work in a place where I see my children through out the day and I know that they are learning under a Godly influence.  I am so thankful to be part of our school.
3.  Raymond is improving in his school work and I have realized (hopefully not too late!) that I need to have a vested interested in my children's education.  Although it is time consuming, I appreciate knowing what Raymond is doing in each of his subjects, every day. It keeps us both accountable!
4.  It's my baby brother's birthday today and although we aren't as close as I'd like us to be, I am thankful to have siblings that are only a phone call away and blessed that this one has become such an amazing photographer!  He has given us some images of our children that I absolutely LOVE!  Perhaps that will be a post one of these days!
5.  My laundry is all caught up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment