Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I've tried New Years Resolutions over the years...nothing ever seems to stick. I, as always, have some aspirations, but what they collectively all seem to boil down to is Family...This year, I want to focus more on my family and the simple joys of hearth and home.  I am blessed with a job that allows me to see my children throughout the day and gets me home (most days) at a reasonable hour...no excuses, right?  The problem is that I frequently mismanage my time and do not get all that I want/should accomplished. My husband frequently reminds me to prioritize and so I shall!  I have a few specific things I want to "work" on as the new year begins, but I don't want to jinx myself by actually making Resolutions, so I won't list them here. What I do want to post here are those "Simple Joys" that make my life as wife, mom and teacher worthwhile.  I have been blog-surfing lately and found some wonderfully inspiring blogs with a common theme: 365 days of Joy.  One that I like in particular is Shannon Joy's...you should check it out!  Many of them are photo blogs and since photography is among my many plans for the year, I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and give this a try.  No guarantees that photos will be found with EVERY post, but my goal is to find one simple joy in each day and share it with you.  Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment