Monday, December 6, 2010

Thankful for friends

Dear Jackie,

Thank you for the reminder that it had been so long since last I posted...July??  REALLY??? Feels like another lifetime ago.  I have no good excuse, save being too busy with life to comment on it, I guess.  My plan is to blog "just a little" every day and hopefully more when I have time.  I'm still trying to work out the details, but Casey Ray is doing something called 364 simple joys and I might try that.  When I googled it, I found this blog   http://365simplejoys.blogspot.com/  which is actually pretty cool.  I guess you could just follow her ;) New year, new resolutions and all of that... anyway, thanks again for a slight push in the right direction.  It's good to have friends :)

Sincerely,
LaDawn

1 comment:

  1. Dearest LaDawn,

    Your so very welcome! I am just a really nosey person who likes to get into every aspect of your life.
    Please comment on your chickens.

    Much love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete