Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2013!  My brother Freeman noted via Facebook that this is the first year without a repeated digit since 1987.  It is true, you can learn something new each and every day.  We had a very relaxing, low-key day at home with the family...played some games, did some laundry and spent way too much time on Pintrest looking at still more ways to spend my free time!  I also successfully uploaded my first picture to Project 365 and would love for you to follow and comment if you are interested.  I'm excited at all the prospects this new year will bring.  One of my favorite OCD tasks of the new year is to fill in all our pertinent dates on a calendar so I took the time to do that, as well.  I have been using the calendar on my phone a lot, but there is still something gratifying about writing out birthdays and anniversaries on the crisp, clean pages of a brand-spanking-new 2013 calendar.

Tomorrow, we are back to our regular school schedule and looking forward to all that this new year will bring!  Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment