Monday, January 7, 2013

Project 365

So I've been snapping away for the past week, making sure I take a picture each and every day.  Doesn't seem like it would be all that difficult, does it?  Well I am finding it a lot harder than I thought.  First and for most, it's a time issue.  I have to find time to take the picture, do any editing (which, so far, I've avoided) and then upload for others to comment on.  The second issue I am running up against is the lack of creativity.  I just sort of draw a blank when I look around for something to photograph.  Inspire me, please!!  I don't want to keep posting stuff that I (and I'm sure others) find boring.

On the upside, I am "following" several people on my Project 365 and so many of them are very talented.  It does make me a bit reluctant to post my "have given little effort to this" kinds of pictures.  I keep telling myself, it is meant to be a learning experience and I am learning some.  I just don't want it to become a chore that I come to dislike.  Those that do comment on my pics are always very encouraging and I do enjoy seeing amazing photos from around the world...so I guess that alone is a good reason to continue on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment