Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Unwell

I am having one of those weeks, where most of the time I don't really feel well.  Not bad enough to miss work, just un-well.  I've vacillated between a throbbing headache, occasional body ache, off and on chills, a bit of a soar throat and a general run-down kind of feeling.  I'd like to just crawl back into bed, but that won't get the work done.  The semester ends on Friday and I have a load of final exams to check and then get all those grades recorded so report cards can go out next week.  Thankfully, there is a lot of review going on, so I'm not actually having to stand in front of a class and teach.  Although hiding out behind my desk hasn't really work either...they always find me and then ask a million questions.  The nerve of those pesky students...don't they know I don't feel well? I hope not.  I do try and keep it on the topside even when I'm really feeling more on the bottom side.  I have been going to bed early and trying to stay warm and hydrated but frankly, I'm sick of being sick! I have heard that the flu is making its rounds again and I hope that's not it.  I also hope that nobody else in my home has a similar experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment