Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I'm not normally one for making New Years Resolutions, mostly because they are so hard to keep.  But this year, I am going to give it a try.  I have some specific areas in my life I'd like to improve on and some others that I am simply interested in pursuing.  Perhaps if I share them, I'll be more likely to keep them?  Having said that, here's the plan.
1. I've decided on a bible reading schedule that I think I can manage.  Check out You Vision if you are interested in finding one of your own.
2. I am committing to exercise, in some respect 3 days a week for 30 minutes (and I am relying on a few friends for accountability here).  I like the 8 minutes in the Morning workout and plan to add something more to it in the afternoon/evening.
3.  I am going to attempt the Project 365 again.  I have tried this in the past, but with my renewed interest in and pursuit of photography, I think this will be more fun than effort.

There are also a few housekeeping ideas I am going to try.  Not so much a resolution as an on-going experiment until I find something that works.  I'll have to keep you posted on what we are trying and what is or isn't working.  Usually I feel inclined to wait until the summer to get all those extra projects done, but this year, I really want to try and get them done BEFORE summer.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment