Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday best

I love Sundays!  Kevin and Raymond are usually up and out the door to work on our church's bus ministry long before these two sleepy heads wake!  Anyone with kids knows that with each combination of siblings comes a different dynamic...while Zachary and Addison usually bicker when all three kids are together, they get along surprisingly well when it's just the two of them.  On this happy day, they were getting along famously and we'd all managed to get dressed and ready for church without much to-do.  There they stood, waiting for me to get my shoes on and chatting amicably enough when I looked over at them and thought, "my word, but those are some good looking kids...all dressed up for church and happy to be doing so!"  There are days I'd like to lock them both in their closets and maybe find a quiet spot for myself and there are days like today... when I know I am blessed and I can't image loving my kids any more than at that moment!  I think Sunday brings out the best in us all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment