Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Break!

I've really been looking forward to Spring Break,especially since we finished up all the auction work...I guess I just really wanted a break!  The first couple days were pretty low key, just hung out at the house with the kids, did a bit of housework and poked around in my flower and garden beds awhile.  Today, the sun finally came out, so we headed to the park to play awhile and enjoy the fresh air.
We chose Sprinker since it has a nice playground

for my little monkeys

and more importantly, a basketball hoop for my up and coming basketball player!  Raymond is playing on  a junior league at school (pics of that later) and loving it so he was excited for a little extra outdoor practice.
Here's hoping the rest of the week is just as nice :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment