Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Caps and gowns

This school year seems to have come and gone in a blur!  After auction and spring break, I thought for sure that the last eight weeks would sort of drag by.  Yet, here we are with only five weeks to go and those weeks are packed full of things I am looking forward to.  Our baby is graduation from Kindergarten this year and our school has a special ceremony, just for them...complete with cap and gown.  They tried them on today and I got a sneak peak of the pageantry as they all came in my classroom to say hello!  What cuties!
Especially that tall blonde, third from the left!
 

Here's a close up of my girl in her cap and gown...*sniff*...okay, probably won't cry on this one, but the one in 12 years...that'll be another story!  Congratulations to the class of 2025!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment