Saturday, August 15, 2009

While mommy's away...

I had the chance to meet my old friend Brenda for lunch the other day. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera to take a picture. We had a nice time catching up on new things and reminiscing about the old. I wasn't gone long, but when I got home, you'd think a hurricane at hit our house! There were toys everywhere inside and apparently the kids got tired of "cleaning out their closets", so they'd moved outside to play.

Addison was still in her PJs

and quite the grubby girl! All three kids were having a blast racing various scooters around the patio.

The stopped for a minute to say "Hi"

and I tried to get them all to pose for a photo op on the swing, but everyone wanted to get back to playing, so this was the best I could do! Didn't take much time to clean up (it really wasn't all that bad...) and I'm so thankful that my husband is one that is willing to "baby-sit" his own kids (joke!) and they are all happier and better for it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment