Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School



Hard to believe it's the first day of school for our family and the first day ever for little Zachary. He is starting K-4 preschool this year! Since I am teaching, I had to be in my own classroom and didn't get to walk Zach to class on his first day, but I know he's in good hands and he seemed pretty excited. The highlight for him was the new spiderman backpack he finally got to use! Raymond is in 3rd grade this year and hesitant as ever to try something new. I know he'll get use to whatever lies before him. It's almost as hard for me as it is for him when he's so shy. Not the problem we have with the other two, for sure! Addison will spend another year in the nursery with Mrs. Cummings. There are only 2 little girls in the nursery (instead of the 6-7 kids she had last year!) so I'm sure Addie will get all the attention her little heart desires! Say a prayer for us as we all start a new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment