Saturday, September 12, 2009

A match made in heaven

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words and more often than not, I believe that is the case. I am watching our friends' little boy today, while they are up helping with the concession fundraiser at Husky stadium (see post a few days ago). Addie is about 2 months older than him and they have been great buddies since they were just bitty babies.

Today, they are enjoying ice cream and each other as much as ever! Well, most of the time... They get into more trouble together than I think they ever do individually. This morning, for instance, I found them both fully clothed, up to their waste in VERY warm water, in the bath tub. I guess they are used to taking baths together and thought it was as good a time as ever, so they drew themselves one. Great minds obviously think alike! He's a cutie and we love his folks. I'm beginning to think there is something to the whole arranged marriage thing...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: