Friday, September 11, 2009

Doing the Puyallup

For the first time in a long time, we were able to go the The Fair on opening day. I love the Fall and everything about this time of year, but I especially love the fair. When I lived elsewhere, it is one of the things I missed the most.

Now, I get to go and enjoy it with my kids and see some things through their eyes and I love it EVEN more!
This is our baby girl and her daddy... she's become quite the daddy's girls (no complaints from anyone!)

We got there around 1pm, so nobody had napped yet. It didn't take Zach long to nod off. You wouldn't believe the number of people that stopped us to see if we'd realized he was asleep and tell us how cute he was... as if we didn't already know!

Addison loves her ice cream (just like her momma!) and there is nothing that compares to fresh Wilcox chocolate soft serve on a hot day at the fair

We stayed until it got dark and went on a few more rides before heading home. We'll go back when school has fair day and we can buy bracelets and really do the rides! Ray is especially excited about that! It was a lovely way to spend a warm (actually rather hot) fall day with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better than taking them home exhausted:) I can't wait to "Do the Puyallup" with you for your birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Zach still has his hand in the popcorn as he sleeps...classic! I miss the puyallup fair--looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete