Saturday, November 22, 2008

Which way did she go?

Saturday's are usually busy for us. We spend the mornings cleaning and recovering from the past five days of constant arrivals and departures, which inevitably reek havoc in our home. I also try and get laundry done and clothes ironed. Today was one such day - the kids were busy cleaning their room/playing and I had just taken another load of clothes out of the dryer and had every intention of returning immediately to move the clothes from the washer into the dryer. I got sidetracked, which is a common occurrence and then realized I didn't know where Addison was. I called for her and started looking through the rooms. She's a bit of an escape artist. Now that she knows how to open doors, nothing is safe! Raymond hadn't seen her, so I sent him looking, as well. A few minutes later, he called from the laundry room for me to come and look. At first I was irritated, but when I saw what he had discovered, I was tickled beyond belief! There she sat with grapes in had, enjoying her snack in the comfort of the dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment