Sunday, November 9, 2008

GOoooooooo Spirit Week!


So, we had GO Crazy to start the week and somehow I didn't get any pictures... Nor did I get pictures of Go Green Day but here are a couple of Go Team Day. My children were forced to support our teams. Raymond was happy to wear Kevin's Maze and Blue, Zachary less excited about my Huskies (0-7) and Addison, cute as every, supported the Detroit Lions. Actually, I think Zach took issue with the elastic at the bottom of his warmup pants more than the color, but who knows. Thursday was Go West day and that was probably my favorite. The last picture, for those unfamiliar with our school,is of our fearless leader, Tim Minge and his wife Denise. Spirit week is always so much fun, or at least shopping for it was, but it is also somewhat of a relief to return to our normal clothes and actually be able to run errands on my break!

No comments:

Post a Comment