Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Meet the Thompson's

Have you ever ran into somebody you hadn't seen in years? Sometimes it's awkward and you wish you'd just kept walking, but other times you kind of click and it's like no time at all has gone by. Well, I didn't actually run into Julie, but our encounter was definatley closer to to the later. We went to high school together and haven't seen much of each other over the years. We have exchanged Christmas cards and I can remember meeting for lunch at least once, but we haven't really stayed in touch. Boy was I missing out! Julie and her husband are working on adopting their 5th child and they each have such an amazing story. I hope you'll take a moment to check out her website http://www.bringingerichome.blogspot.com/ and follow them on their journey to now bring Matty home. She is an amazing woman and I am proud to call her a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment