Thursday, August 21, 2008

Expect the expected

There is something about kids and water that always make me smile. Maybe it's because, when they are together, it's typically a bright sunny "feel good" kinda day. My kids and this summer were no exception. There was no end to my desire to capture just the right picture while my kids frolicked in the sun. Thankfully, we have a digital camera because there was a time when I would have shot all 24 exposures on a roll of 35mm film, gotten doubles printed and crossed my fingers and hoped that some of them would turn out. And now my camera has a little "video" options that I've just recently started making use of (and love!) Here is a little clip of Zachary helping Raymond to a drink of water. There is no surprise, but it's still funny!

1 comment:

  1. If kids don't make you laugh then nothing will!

    ReplyDelete