Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Addison is One!

Addison Grace turned One. We thougth we'd do something simple... so we invited a few of her friend and had a little party. As usual, she had to be the center of attention. I laughed so hard when we tried to get this picture. It took all 5 moms to try and keep everyone sitting up and in line, and of course, it was my little monster that ruined (or made!) the shot. Gotta love her spunk. The next several years should be interesting as we watch her personality develop. My odds are on her being a handful - mostly because she already is...


Of course, she had to have the obligatiory first birtday cake. I wish I could say, as we could for Raymond, that this was the first time she had sugar, but it wasn't. As I'm sure anyone who has more than one child can attest to, it is difficult to follow through on every intention as you did with the first. No sugar with Raymond until his first birthday... some accidental samplings (and sneaks by Grannie) with Zachary and no pretense at all with Addison. I think someone gave her her first cookie when she was about 6 months old! Oh well, we apparently become more lax with each one - better stop now!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment