Saturday, February 16, 2013

Spirit Week

We decided, rather last minute to have a spirit week leading into President's Day Tournament.  It's the "big" varsity tournament for our rather small, Christian school and the kids really look forward to competing in it every year.  The school staff decided it would be fun to send them off with a BANG!  What a crazy, busy, fun time!  Each day was a different "dress up" and many of the students really got into it! 

Monday

was "Crazy hair / wig" Day.  My kids went the green route, 
accept Raymond...he just wanted to wear a wig. 
Crazy Hair Day!

 Tuesday

brought all the nerds out and my Zachary won the "Biggest Nerd" contest!
 

Slightly less nerdy, but still super cute!

Wednesday

 was crazy, mismatched sock and/or slipper day and I don't think I got any pictures of my kids on that day.  They enjoyed wearing their Angry Bird slippers, all the same!
 

Thursday

was probably the easiest in my house...SPORTS DAY!  We have some serious sports fans in our family...Raymond supported the Seattle Seahawks that day and Addison and Zachary both took up with their dad and wore Maize and Blue for Michigan.  I, of course, had to represent my Alma mater and wear University of Washington Huskies attire.  Again...no pics.  (note to self: when trying to maintain a blog...pics would be helpful!)
 

Friday

was my personal favorite...Bethel Blue and Silver day!  Mostly because we had a pep assembly at the end of the day and it was a lot of fun!


Now let's hope the teams play well and bring home a trophy!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment