Friday, July 24, 2009

The underwear bandits

Boys of course will be boy... and my boys have long loved to dress up. Years ago, Grandma Rau sent several costumes to Raymond that she had picked up after Halloween. He LOVED it and we've kept a box of costumes every since. Zachary quickly caught on and now Raymond has a playmate when it's time to dress up. He's even able to help Zach in and out of costumes, but who ever thought this would happen when the two where left alone to play in their room? I laughed long and hard when they "surprised" me in these get-ups.



Zachary, of course, had to reassure me that it was just him!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, my girls used to do it with shirts and they would pretend they had long flowing hair down their backs:) Treasured moments! Tina

    ReplyDelete