Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ice cream for breakfast

At the beginning of the summer, I decided I wanted to make sure my kids had fun - really had a memorable summer and also keep up with the needs at home. So, being a listmaker, I decided to try and stick to a schedule. You know... house work on Monday, Games on Tuesday, Crafts on Wednesday, Fun day Away on Thursday, etc. That way we were sure to get it all in. We were doing great at first and Raymond was really getting into tracking the days of the week and then I found out I had to have surgery on my shoulder. They type that takes 6 weeks of immobility to fix! Yikes... no better time than the present, right? There goes the summer of fun. So, one morning when I really didn't feel up to making breakfast, I suprised them with a special treat...

ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST! Now isn't that every kid's dream?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment