Sunday, March 24, 2013

Checking in

So much for New Years resolutions...I've never been great at keeping them anyway!  It seems that life somehow manages to get in the way.  When I am away from a computer, I think of a million things I'd like to write about but when I have an extra bit of time and settle in behind my keyboard,  I inevitably just check facebook and email a hundred times then scroll through Pinterest and a couple of other websites I like but never manage to settle into writing something myself.  Then, I get behind...maybe a day or two and then it becomes week and now I see that the last post I made was over a month ago.  I don't know how to "catch-up" so I just don't.  My solution to that is going to be to just jump in and start writing again...so here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment