Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Accident Prone

"FOUR THINGS, Mom...can you believe it?  Four things this week" was the comment Zachary made to me yesterday.  What four things, you might ask?  I know I did...to which he replied with a little hand outstretched to count

1. I got bit a bunch of times by hornets
2. I got stung by two bees at school
3. Then there was my elbow and knee that I scraped when I fell down
4. and now THIS (and he holds up his emergency room, bandaged, hand that had been slammed in the door the night before by his little sister.  Luckily, it probably isn't broken (whole other story!)

"Four things happened to me mom...I must be getting tough!"
Awwww...my sweet, little Zach Attack... always finding some kind of mischief!   "Buddy," I said with a smile, "You forgot that you lost your tooth this week, too!"
So, I guess that makes 5 things, Zachary!

No comments:

Post a Comment