Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good Dad!

I was pretty sure I knew Kevin would be a good dad when we got married, but I had no idea what a catch I had made! Not only does he cook (frequently more often and better than I do!) but he knows how to do laundry, vacuum and best of all... he loves taking care of our kids! Okay, he doesn't mind ;o)
Some time over the summer, Kevin decided to buy a pair of clippers and practice on the boys... after many cuts, he's really pretty good now! Sure is nice to pass Great Clips and come on home, these days! Also, and even better, it's WAY cheaper! Gotta cut corners everywhere we can these days.

I just thought this picture was sweet. Kevin looks grumpy, but I think I caught him off guard! Addison loves hanging out with Daddy and watching some Monday night football once in awhile.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment