Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Funny things...

I haven't had my camera out lately... we've been busy, but there was nothing to really take pictures of. However, as any of you with children or animals knows, there is no end to entertainment right here at home. Some funny things from the last few days
-Addison decided to get my stamp ink out and covered her hands and most of her arms. It took Go Jo to get it off
-Riley used stick glue for chapstick...luckily his parents were close by
-Goats got into the front yard and I didn't even notice until I saw them chasing Mrs. Kwan up to our house and then back down to her car when she tried to leave
-Kevin actually sat down while Denise and I were stamping and tried it out... actually put stamp to ink pad and then onto paper! I know, I should kept it as proof...
-Couldn't find Zach after school today, only to discover he had never gotten out of the suburban...busy with some foam craft thing, I guess

As my husband loves to tell me, "There's never a dull moment around here!" I'm sure there is more, but it's getting late and I'm a little tired. Busy day of baking and Thanksgiving prep tomorrow. So much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment