Monday, March 2, 2009

It seems that time is just whizzing by me. I keep meaning to sit down to blog but either don't have the time when something worth saying is on my mind or don't have anything to record when I do have the time.


A few quick, noteworthy things:
  • I passed my commercial drivers license test so I can now drive a bus on field trips for school!
  • Kevin is testing with different police departments - more as we know
  • Raymond finally got a 100% on his weekly spelling test AND memory verse - which warrented a guinea pig (more when I get pics)
  • Zachary is finally getting over some crazy flu bug (after several days of way high temps -103.5 and some vomiting
  • Addison is learning to use her cute little smile to get out of trouble
  • I sewed my very first little girls dress and LOVED it!

There... all caught up - I'll post more on each of these soon (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment